Sector 255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPIC doesnt come close to describing it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Trust is a must Wink

AWARDS & RULES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterRocko

AWARDS & RULES Empty
PostSubject: AWARDS & RULES   AWARDS & RULES EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am

To create a little excitement I present to you the first annual Trailer Music Academy Awards! Voting begins today through April 3rd. To cast your votes and to keep them secret, PM me your votes and they will be tallied up when voting is over. Below are the list of awards and some suggestions. Cast your vote, turn up your speakers cause on April 10th, 2010, live from this tiny little forum: TRAILER MUSIC ACADEMY AWARDS

The awards are as follows:

BEST TRAILER CUE
-This can be any cue from any year.

BEST TRAILER COMPANY OF 2009!

BREAKTHROUGH COMPANY OF 2009!
-2009 saw the eruption of quite possibly the top trailer companies in the future of the industry, cast your vote.
City of the Fallen -- Fired Earth Music -- Teddy Bear Music -- Anti-Hero -- Sonic Symphony -- Wild Rumpus Music

MOST BANGIN' CUE OF 2009!
-This is an award for the cue that had you bangin' your head off your computer screen cause you loved it SO MUCH, but couldn't find it! -- these can include but NOT only:
Master of Shadows -- Guardians At the Gate -- Freedom Fighters -- Black Blade -- Ocean Princess -- Night of the Sorcerer (HP6 trailer cue) -- any other "bangin'" cue!

BEST ALBUM OF 2009!

MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUM OF 2009 and 2010

THE "WHERE'S THAT DAMN ALBUM" HONOREE AWARD
-Which album has got you scratchin' your head thinkin' "Where the hell is that damn album?"

MOST DISAPPOINTING RELEASE OF 2009!

BEST TRAILER MUSIC COMPOSER OF 2009!

BEST TRAILER OF 2009!
-These can include but NOT only: AVATAR, STAR TREK, The Twilight Saga: NEW MOON, DISTRICT ,etc

MOST B-E-A-UTIFUL TRAILER CUE
-
Some examples include "Eventide"- Brand X Music, "Serenata" - Immediate Music, "Promise" - Two Steps From Hell, "River Belle" - Zero To Sixty, etc

PM ME YOUR VOTE, VOTING ENDS APRIL 5th! AWARDS PRESENTATION APRIL 10th!
Back to top Go down
elendil

AWARDS & RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWARDS & RULES   AWARDS & RULES EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 pm

That's a great idea.
Even if for some awards it's already obvious...
Back to top Go down
MasterRocko

AWARDS & RULES Empty
PostSubject: Don't forget to vote!   AWARDS & RULES EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:44 am

37 views, only a few cast their votes. Be sure to PM your votes within the next few days:D
Back to top Go down
MasterRocko

AWARDS & RULES Empty
PostSubject: LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!   AWARDS & RULES EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 am

VOTING END TODAY! DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR VOTES! GET YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE, EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT ON THIS FORUM, YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE AWARDS & THEIR DESCRIPTIONS FROM HERE & PM ME THE VOTES!

I MAY EXTEND VOTING, NOT SURE YET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AWARDS & RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWARDS & RULES   AWARDS & RULES Empty

Back to top Go down

AWARDS & RULES
Page 1 of 1